|S.H.I.E.L.D. Proving Grounds 2|
|September 4, 2013, 5:00 AM||September 9, 2013, 1:00 AM|
|Previous Event||Co-op X|
|Previous Training||S.H.I.E.L.D. Proving Grounds|
|Next Event||S.H.I.E.L.D. Enforcement Training 10|
S.H.I.E.L.D. Proving Grounds is an individual combat event between Agents. It is an opportunity to prove your strength as an individual agent.
- Prove your mettle by battling other agents.
- Move up the S.H.I.E.L.D. ranks for a special bonus in future events!
- You can now choose between 3 different SSR reward cards to strive for. Once you've made your choice, you cannot change, do choose carefully.
- After you get a high enough S.H.I.E.L.D. rank, you'll battle against other agents to determine who can reach the pinnacle. Once Agents reach the 14th S.H.I.E.L.D. rank, they'll be grouped against other similarly ranked Agents in a tournament style bracket system. The Agent who obtains the highest amount of shards in a given time period advances.
- This time, if your tournament performance isn't up to S.H.I.E.L.D. standards, you can lose your rank.
New Cards Introduced
- [Speed Demon] Quicksilver
- [Gamma Experiment] Abomination
- [Infinity Watch] Adam Warlock
- [Super Soldier] Mockingbird
SSR Reward Options
During this Proving Grounds event, you'll get to choose between 3 different SSR reward cards to try to win. 1 is a new card, and 2 are cards that are no longer available. Once you choose your reward card, you cannot change it, so choose wisely.
Your S.H.I.E.L.D. rank will depend on how many yellow ISO-8 shards you get! This time there are 13 ranks. The S.H.I.E.L.D. rank you get in this event will have bonus effects in future Raid or S.H.I.E.L.D. Enforcement Training events. Achieve the highest S.H.I.E.L.D. rank in this event to benefit your progress in future events!
|Title||Shards Required||Title Reward|
|Cadet Technician||0||No Bonus|
|Technician||30||5% Shard Bonus|
|Technician-Specialist||80||6% Shard Bonus|
|Combat Operations Technician||200||7% Shard Bonus|
|Lead Technician||350||8% Shard Bonus|
|Tactical Operations Technician||450||9% Shard Bonus|
|Field Agent||550||10% Shard Bonus|
|Specialist Agent||700||11% Shard Bonus|
|Field Operations Agent||900||12% Shard Bonus|
|Tactical Agent||1000||14% Shard Bonus|
|Elite Field Agent||1100||16% Shard Bonus|
|Strike Team Officer||1200||18% Shard Bonus|
|Operations Officer||1350||20% Shard Bonus|
|Divisional Officer||1550||22% Shard Bonus|
|Special Officer||Tournament Rank||24% Shard Bonus|
|Tactical Officer||Tournament Rank||26% Shard bonus|
|Assistant Director||Tournament Rank||28% Shard Bonus|
|Regional Director||Tournament Rank||30% Shard Bonus|
|Operational Director||Tournament Rank||
40% Shard Bonus
- Your S.H.I.E.L.D. rank from the last Readiness Training carries over and the S.H.I.E.L.D. rank you reach in this Readiness Training will carry over until the next Readiness Training event. Your shard progression will start at the base shard requirement for the highest rank you've achieved so far.
During the event period, play daily and get one battle session power pack. Use the power pack to battle against other agents!
- Battle session power packs will be devoured by Galactus after Sep. 9th 01:00 am (ET).
- You can only get the play bonus daily
- Got to the My Page screen to get your play bonus.
- Any unused ISO-8 shards from this event will not carry over to the next Proving Grounds. Please be careful.
Defeating another agent in Proving Grounds will give you 1 ISO-8 shard for each 10 attack power you use. Attacking with a deckt that has an attack power cost of 100 will give you 10 shards if you are victorious.
You can get promoted to the next S.H.I.E.L.D. rank by reaching a determined threshold of accumulated ISO-8 shards. The more attack power you use for your attack, the more ISO-8 shards you will get, allowing you to reach your promotion faster.
- If you win with an attack power cost lower than 10, you will not receive any ISO-8 shards.
- Your attack power will be rounded when determining how many shards you will receive.
For example, attacking with 15, 16, 17, 18, or 19 attack power you will receive two ISO-8 shards. Attacking with 14, 13, 12, or 11 attack power will only net you one ISO-8 shard.
- Unused ISO-8 shards will not carry over to the next Proving Grounds, so please be careful.
Win Streak Equals Unstoppable Bonus!
- You can go on a win streak regardless of what S.H.I.E.L.D. rank you are.
- You get bonuses at the 5, 10, 15, and 20 win streak mark.
- After you reach a 20 win streak, you will get 2 [Level Up] ISO-8 every additional 10 wins.
- Win streaks are reset when you lose a battle or when you retreat from training.
Accumulated ISO-8 Shard Rewards
Yellow ISO-8 Shard Processors
|Cards||ISO-8||Items||Rally Points||Silver||Reward Count|
[Super Soldier] Mockingbird (Rare) x1
[Level Up] ISO-8 (Rare) x2
| Personal Power Pack x1|
Personal Energy Pack x1
| 800 x5|
| 20,000 x5|
[Infinity Watch] Adam Warlock (S Rare) x1
[Level Up] ISO-8 (Rare) x6
| Personal Power Pack x3|
Personal Energy Pack x3
| 1000 x7|
| 30,000 x5|
[Gamma Experiment] Abomination (SS Rare) x1
[Level Up] ISO-8 (Rare) x8
| Personal Power Pack x5|
Personal Energy Pack x5
Ultimate Card Pack Ticket x1
| 2000 x5|
| 50,000 x5|
[Ability Boom] ISO-8
[Level Up] ISO-8 (Rare) x1
| Personal Power Pack|
Personal Energy Pack
Ultimate Card Pack Ticket
| 2000 |
| 50,000 |
- Note: On the third processor, you can also choose [Brotherhood Founder] Mystique or [Smoking Gun] Winter Soldier as reward options instead of [Gamma Experiment] Abomination.
Tourney Point Rewards
Players will get tourney points based on their S.H.I.E.L.D. rank after a pool has ended. Accumulate enough tourney points and get the rewards below.
|Title||Points Awarded||Demotion Cutoff|