|S.H.I.E.L.D. Proving Grounds|
|August 01st 2013 5:00A.M.||August 07th 2013 1:00A.M.|
|Previous Event||Devourer of Worlds|
|Previous Training||S.H.I.E.L.D. Combat Readiness Training 6|
|Next Event||S.H.I.E.L.D. Enforcement Training 9|
S.H.I.E.L.D. Combat Readiness Training has gotten an upgrade and become S.H.I.E.L.D. Proving Grounds. S.H.I.E.L.D. Proving Grounds is an individual combat event between Agents. It is an opportunity to prove your strength as an individual agent.
- Prove your mettle by battling other agents.
- Move up the S.H.I.E.L.D. ranks for a special bonus in future events!
- You can now choose between 3 different SSR reward cards to strive for. Once you've made your choice, you cannot change, do choose carefully.
- After you get a high enough S.H.I.E.L.D. rank, you'll battle against other agents to determine who can reach the pinnacle. Once Agents reach the 14th S.H.I.E.L.D. rank, they'll be grouped against other similarly ranked Agents in a tournament style bracket system. The Agent who obtains the highest amount of shards in a given time period advances.
- Support Decks have been added to S.H.I.E.L.D. Proving Grounds.
New Cards Introduced
SSR Reward Options
During this Proving Grounds event, you'll get to choose between 3 different SSR reward cards to try to win. 1 is a new card, and 2 are cards that are no longer available. Once you choose your reward card, you cannot change it, so choose wisely.
Your S.H.I.E.L.D. rank will depend on how many yellow ISO-8 shards you get! This time there are 13 ranks. The S.H.I.E.L.D. rank you get in this event will have bonus effects in future Raid or S.H.I.E.L.D. Enforcement Training events. Achieve the highest S.H.I.E.L.D. rank in this event to benefit your progress in future events!
|Title||Shards Required||Title Reward|
|Cadet Technician||0||No Bonus|
|Technician||30||5% Shard Bonus|
|Technician-Specialist||80||6% Shard Bonus|
|Combat Operations Technician||200||7% Shard Bonus|
|Lead Technician||350||8% Shard Bonus|
|Tactical Operations Technician||450||9% Shard Bonus|
|Field Agent||550||10% Shard Bonus|
|Specialist Agent||700||11% Shard Bonus|
|Field Operations Agent||900||12% Shard Bonus|
|Tactical Agent||1000||14% Shard Bonus|
|Elite Field Agent||1100||16% Shard Bonus|
|Strike Team Officer||1200||18% Shard Bonus|
|Operations Officer||1350||20% Shard Bonus|
|Divisional Officer||1550||22% Shard Bonus|
|Special Officer||Tournament Rank||24% Shard Bonus|
|Tactical Officer||Tournament Rank||26% Shard bonus|
|Assistant Director||Tournament Rank||28% Shard Bonus|
|Regional Director||Tournament Rank||30% Shard Bonus|
|Operational Director||Tournament Rank||
40% Shard Bonus
- Your S.H.I.E.L.D. rank from the last Readiness Training carries over and the S.H.I.E.L.D. rank you reach in this Readiness Training will carry over until the next Readiness Training event. Your shard progression will start at the base shard requirement for the highest rank you've achieved so far.
Accumulated ISO-8 Shard Rewards
Yellow ISO-8 Shard Processors
|Cards||ISO-8||Items||Rally Points||Silver||Reward Count|
[Horseman] Archangel (Rare) x1
[Level Up] ISO-8 (Rare) x2
| Personal Power Pack x1|
Personal Energy Pack x1
| 800 x5|
| 20,000 x5|
[Lady Light] Dagger (S Rare) x1
[Level Up] ISO-8 (Rare) x6
| Personal Power Pack x3|
Personal Energy Pack x3
| 1000 x7|
| 30,000 x5|
[Other Brother] Havok (SS Rare) x1
[Level Up] ISO-8 (Rare) x8
| Personal Power Pack x5|
Personal Energy Pack x5
Ultimate Card Pack Ticket x1
| 2000 x5|
| 50,000 x5|
[Ability Boom] ISO-8
[Level Up] ISO-8 (Rare) x1
| Personal Power Pack|
Personal Energy Pack
Ultimate Card Pack Ticket
| 2000 |
| 50,000 |